Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Colton is funny!

Me: "So how many girlfriends do you have this week?"

Colton: "936, because I'm smooth like butter on warm toast."

I don't know where he comes up with some of the stuff he does, but it's funny. He makes me laugh.

At the bus stop he had this converstation with one of my students who is in 6th grade.

Girl: "Where is my hug?"

He jumps into her arms and gives her a big hug then says: "I'd kiss you but I only kiss the really pretty girls and your pretty, but not that pretty!"

Tody in the truck.

Colton: "When I get married I'll have a lot of stuff to do."

Me: "Really like what?"

Colton: "Mow the lawn, water the flowers, and take care of all the babies."

Me: "How many babies are you going to have?"

Colton: "6 or 12, I have a lot of love to give my babies so I can have a lot of them."

Me: "You better have a good job!"

Colton: "I'm going to be rich so I can stay home and take care of them everyday."

I'm not sure how he is going to get rich, but I hope that works out for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment