Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wow where does the time go?

I looked at the last post and it's been forever since I've written anything here. I just have not had anything to say I guess. I'm enjoying life outside this box to much to force myself to actually sit in front of it long enough to write a decent post. However today I have been thrown for a loop. The boys are at my mom's and Steve is out of town so it's just me all by my little ole self. I can't believe we are almost at the end of June already. This summer break is going to be short this year.

Really I have not been doing all that much, just spending time with my kids and Steve. He had surgery on his zamaroids, so Colton can now be in the same room with him and not have to worry about getting them! Well that really isn't the case. Once they got in there they found out something I have always known about my darling husband, he's a tight ass! No really the Dr. could only do minor work on him, because he has "a very narrow anal canal" and if they did to much surgery it would create to much scar tissure and he wouldn't function properly! So that has been the source of a lot of entertainment for me. My husband is water tight like a duck. HEEEHEEE! Ok it's only good natured teasing and he takes it very well, because he loves me.

What else? Lets see I wrecked his truck the last week of school, didn't really leave a mark on it, but I was turning and a little truck was pulling out behind a big jacked up truck and he didn't get into the lane of traffic he just stayed by the curb and I hit him, because well I didn't see him at all, and he didn't see me either. Who the hell drives in the gutter anyway? Stupid kid! I think it was more his fault than mine, but luckily there was little damage to either vehicle because we were both going so slow at the point of impact.

Other than that it's all be pretty unexciting around here. The diet is going crappy I've stalled at 61 lbs. I still have about 56 pounds to lose and I don't know if that is ever going to happen! Well I know it's not going to happen if I keep sitting here! I better get up and get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment